Hi:)

This is my first time i write in blog content. Anyway, i will use two language, especially english and indonesia. In my first content, i will tell u fact about me or get to know me(?). Yeahhhh, maybe for u its not interested, but we can sharing anything in here :D. 

For the snack, i will tell u how can i survive in roller coster condition. Since childhood, i always strive to be the best, especially in my education life. Since elementary school until Senior highschool, i always have a big three rank in my class ( HEHEHE ), because that i have standar in studdy. But, because that, i can accepted into PTN ( Perguruan Tinggi Negri ) and became law faculty student. 

Okey lets take ur lunch, besides education life, maybe we can talk about friendship life. Since im child maybe 5 or 6 Yo, i always protect someone whose i feel she/he my bestfriend. I know that is a bad attitude. But, for a child, maybe protect her firend is like protect the army when world war is come. I have two person whose i think she is my bestfriend, until one of my bff get to moving her house. In my elementary school, i have lot of bff(?) i think hahaha. In my SHS life i have my lovv friend, they are consist of 4 girls and 4 boys. And my college life, omg maybe i can say this is my first time i have a lot of BFF form any region, ethnicity and religion<3. I verry lov them, lov u friend.


Maybe i will give u until lunch first, thanks for coming<3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini